Summer Reunion & Academic Student Lottery for alumni
Are you Academic Camp Alumni? Join our Summer Reunion events & win one free week at Academic Summer Camp 2021 or other prices for you or your sibling/friend.
We have prepared fun sessions with photos, quiz and an interactive game for all of us to enjoy, gain energy from our friendship and keep in touch in the future:
☺ Academic Camp Switzerland: 28th February at 5pm UK time (booking deadline: 19th February)
☺ Academic Summer UK (all locations Bristol, London and Cambridge): 14th March at 5pm UK time (booking deadline: 5th March)
☺ Academic Camp Canada (both locations Brentwood & Rothesay): 21st March at 5pm UK time (booking deadline: 12th March)
Book here to reunite with your friends, teachers and leaders yet again. We look forward to seeing you!
ACADEMIC STUDENT LOTTERY
We have included all our 2017-2020 participants into our Academic Student Lottery. On 30th April 2021 we will choose three winners:
- 1st place: a free full boarding week at Academic Summer camp
- 2nd place: 100 GBP pocket money to your 2021 booking (or 2021 booking of your sibling/friend)
- 3rd place: Academic Summer t-shirt
Would you like to increase your chances in the lottery? You can gain extra ticket by attending the Summer Reunion. Watch our newsletters as they will include further options to get an extra ticket to the lottery.
Academic Student Lottery for alumni 2021 organized by Academic Summer & Academic Camp
We = Academic Camp Canada/Academic Summer
You = Applicant and/or parent, guardian
Full Terms and Conditions:
1) By entering the competition you are bound by these terms and conditions and it is your responsibility to be aware of them.
2) No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
3) The competition is only for Academic Summer/Camp alumni. Apart from this, there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4) Winners of the first prize will be chosen from students who will have at least 2 tickets. Winners of 2nd and 3rd prize will be chosen from all 2017-2020 students.
5) If you win the prize, you can pass it to a family member or a friend. The age of the student recipient of the 1st and 2nd prize must fit in the age of the relevant programme age requirements.
6) By signing up to the competition you provide permission for Academic Camp /Academic Summer to use your details for marketing purposes. Any personal data collected will be used responsibly and in accordance to the Personnel Information Protection Act 2003.
7) There can only be 1 winner per prize. Only 1 prize is permitted per person.
8) The prize will be chosen on Friday 30th April 2021. The prize winners will be contacted within 4 days.
9) Prizes include: 1week free full boarding place at Academic Summer at Sidcot School. (Prize is worth £1225).
10) The winner of the competition has to accept the price within 2 weeks after the winner is announced.
11) No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without notice.
12) Flights are not included in the prize, and therefore prize winners are responsible for organising such arrangements. If the prize winner takes only 1 week of the programme, it has to be the week at the beginning of our 2 weeks sessions (see full dates information). In such case departing airport transfer fees are not included in the prize, Academic Summer is happy to organize it for the student if instructions are received. The cost of the airport transfer falls on the prize winner.
13) For more information about our programme, visit the appropriate website (academiccamp.org or academisummer.co.uk).
14) Academic Camp and Academic Summer reserve the right to withdraw, cancel or amend the competition, prize and terms and conditions without notice.
15) Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. By continuing to take part in the competition subsequent to any revision of the Rules or any part of them, you agree to be bound by such changes.
16) The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
17) We reserve the right to offer the free place on select dates only, chosen by the company director.
18) It is the applicants, and respective parents or guardians’ responsibility to check our website regularly for any updates or changes which may affect them.